Friday 15 February 2013

Postcards for Slaithwaite Moonraking Festival


I'm really pleased with how these postcards turned out. I got them printed to sell at Slaithwaite Moonraking Festival. I've got a stall there as part of the Hand Made Trail.

I thought it would be nice to have something cheap and cheerful to sell. With the tripple dip recession looming, not everyone can afford to splash out on a limited edition screen print :-)

The Hand Made Trail is on from 2 - 6pm on Saturday 23rd February. Followed by the festival finale (starting at 6pm), with it's lantern procession and other crazy shenanigans.

For more info take a look at the Moonraking website or Facebook page.

This will be a first for me... I've never run a craft stall before. It'll be interesting to see how it turns out. Watch this space.

Oopss! Nearly forgot to say... I'll be selling my wares in the Methodist Church.

No comments:

Post a Comment