Sunday 13 October 2013

'The Real Print Show' at Fabric, Bradford

Today I had a nice day out delivering screen prints to The Fabric Gallery in Bradford, ready for 'The Real Print Show', which starts next weekend.

I'm really looking forward to being a part of this exhibition in my former hometown (Huddersfield now feels completely like home to me - I absolutely love the place!). I have a lot of fond memories of Bradford, plus it's where my art & design education began (many years ago at Bradford College). So it's nice to be back there and to be contributing towards cultural happenings in the city.

The launch event for 'The Real Print Show' is on Saturday 19th October, 1 - 3pm. All are welcome. This coincides with Bradford Science Festival 2013 and Reflections event in Centenary Square, so there should be lots going on in Bradford that day!

The printmakers involved in the exhibition are:

Ruth Fettis
Anita Whittle
Angie Rogers
James Bywood
Sarah Harris
Dan Booth
Cath Brooke
Moira McTague
Hester Cox
Emily Harvey
Janis Goodman
Lesley Birch

The exhibition is being curated by the very talented June Russell.

'The Real Print Show' is on until Saturday 14th December, so there's plenty of time to go and see it.

For more details visit the Fabric website...

http://www.fabricculture.co.uk/whats-on/real-print-show-print-exhibition




No comments:

Post a Comment